miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010

Gender differences in my career


I think that my career is where most problems occur by gender, because there is a strong prejudice about men who study Obstetrics about their sexual orientation. It is for this reason I think for our partners wasn't easy to adapt or accept to study this career at first.

But a man who study obstetrics has benefits such as greater sensitivity and understanding to women for to try not hurt her. There are many women who feel more safe and secure when they are treated by a man.

Problems of gender discrimination also exists in other careers (not just the area of health: for example in ballet, ) such as nutritionists and nurses, however, is in obstetrics where it is most recurrent.

To improve this situation I think that they should make known (the men midwives), for example through studies, research and others., For to prove to society that they can do their job just as women midwives. Maybe this way we can become as developed countries with more open-minded and modern, removing prejudice and gender inequality.


=)

See you!

4 comentarios:

  1. HOLI! PAULIE!
    True, the ballet suffers a lot dicriminacion!
    I believe that if men have a vocation, be excellent at work!
    Kisses!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Paulina, me to think that in someone issues the parents discriminate, not knowing them the context of career.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ajajja...Pauly mmm
    Obstetrics and ballet ??...
    the history of Victor Rudy Rojas Gallardo
    aaajajjajajajaja
    I'll prove to society that I'll be an exellent midwife that also like the ballet, like not soccer but the most important is a real man!!
    kisses for you My son!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi pauli
    I think that prejudices are common and that influenced for the ignorance.
    In relation the gramatice,I can´t correct but I manage the idioms.
    see you.

    ResponderEliminar