martes, 25 de mayo de 2010

My favourite piece of technology...




Today, I’m going to talk about an interesting and different topic: my favourite piece of technology…The computer and the internet, specifically the messenger.

I thing that for everyone, this object is the most important, because it’s used to work, study, connect with other people and many other things.

In my life, I started to use the computer when I was about eight or nine years old. At that time, I used it for to playing “solitaire” and other videogames, like “Barbie”, “Mario bross”, etc. After then, when I was 12 years old, I started to use the internet and the messenger… at first, twice a week… then three times a week... and now every day!! Even, I can say: I’m a addicted to messenger..! But... Nowadays, I use it only for doing jobs, homework or studying, because I don’t have much time to spend in other things.

This communication medium is very important in my life, because that’s the way I met important persons like my boyfriend and other friends. Also, I can talk with my family from other cities and with my parents and brother, because they also use the computer, messenger and mail at their jobs.

Now, in my second year of Obstetrics, this medium is very necessary, because all the documents, works, presentations and information about the university are at the internet. But not all is good… this communication doesn’t allow you to have direct contact, to be face to face with the other people. Whatever, it’s a very easy, fast and accessible medium in the present, with less time for sharing, so we can’t leave it. I can’t imagine myself without it, it’s impossible!

Well, this blog is the best example of all that I said to you! hahaha
See you!

3 comentarios:

  1. I like your note!!
    actually is very necesary in this year of the career. we have very gruops works!! :S ajjajajaja

    pd: I love your vocabulary very technique!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Paulie! mee too! I can not live without my computer!!!!
    kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ooh! my favorite piece of technology is the notebook too!! is fantastic!!




    kisses :)

    ResponderEliminar