miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2010

Why obstetrics?


In my case, at first really i didn’t know what to study.. only i knew that i wanted to study some career related with health. For this razon in my school i was in Elective biologist. Before postulate for to study (after PSU) i didn’t know what put in first option: nursery or obstetrics because i really like the related with babies, pregnancy.. and also help old people with different problems … so i asked to my parents to give me advices .. but they said me that i should choose that i really liked.. so i put in first option nursery and then obstetrics.
When i saw that i stayed in Obstetrics i didn’t feel bad, i felt so satisfied. But now , after to really know what do midwives, i feel so sure about my decision. I think that this career is for me because the focus of it is the pair: mother-son, the relation in my opinion, more important in the life of everyone, so I feel so happy working with them, and obviously with all family (father, sons, grandfathers,etc).
Also in the past year we went to hospital and other health centers for practice, so i knew what will we do in the future, and i liked so much. And now, in this year we have more subject ver related with the Obstetrics like: Obstetric Physiology , so i have feel more close for my study and personally i feel so happy for to study Obstetrics, i talk about topic and thing that i learn, with my friends about my career.. Even now I have them boring! Jajajaja… however, i ‘m so anxious for to be a real Midwife :D
Only missing three and half years .. (I hope! D:) hahaha

See you!

4 comentarios:

  1. Great that you love our career!! It is very beautiful!!
    See you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Pauly!!
    I know what is be confused to the moment of postulate at university xD
    But I’m glad that you be happy with your decision of study midwifery, because means that it was a good decision :)
    Kisses!! See you tomorrow!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi "amigui" is the destiny!
    obstetrics is a beatiful career and i'm very happy and hopeful for this!
    kiss!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi pauly!, Your choice was very good, I am very happy for you and for your choice!


    bye !!!!

    ResponderEliminar