miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind

Hi everyone, today I’m going to talk about one of my favorites movies: “Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind”

This movie, is starring for Jim Carrey (is one of a few movies in that he don't act in a comedy) and Kate Winslet ( she worked in Titanic). The history is about Joel (Jim carrey) who is a solitary men and one day he meet on the train station to Clementine (Kate Winslet) who is a impulsive woman, the joel opposite. But this is not the really actual in the story , because they met before and had a relationship, but they broke up, and Clementine decided forget to Joel and went to “Lacuna Inc”, place in where erases memories of people. When Joel knew about this, he decided to take revenge and do it the same!

This movie is complicated, because events are not in chronological order.. is so confused, but very interesting.

I love it! Because sometimes I think.. I want to erase my memories!! When I have a problem or something, for example for to overcome the pain of a death, loss of a loved one or something that causes us great pain, "Lacuna Inc" appears to be an easy way out of trouble. ..But, the movie shows.. you “can” erase your memories, but you dont can change your destiny. In adittion, clearly this is not the best way for to solve problems. Well, I saw it many times.. because I like romantic films, specially this because is so crazy!

Many questions come to me .. if there Lacuna Inc, would you go to erase any memories?

Think it! D:

2 comentarios:

  1. I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!
    AND I LOVE LACUNA INC. XD

    Nice description about this topic.
    Kisses my dear friend!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I want to see this movie,,,,is very complicaded your movie and any cursy..but I believe is a good movie...
    kisses my son!!1

    ResponderEliminar