viernes, 3 de septiembre de 2010

Oasis ♪


Today I’m going talk about other of my favorite bands: OASIS

This band is from Manchester, England. It created in 1991, and after was called “The Rain”. It is formed for: Paul Arthurs (guitarist), Paul McGuigan (bassist), Tony McCarroll (drummer), Noel gallagher (composer and guitarist) and Liam Gallagher (singer). Noel and Liam are brothers and often fight and the band split… then, the band back together, but at this moment they are separated.
They have many CDs, personally I think that the best Cd is “(What’s the Story) Morning Glory?”, because has song like: “Wonderwall”, “Don’t Look Back in Anger”, “Champagne Supernova”. The great song of Oasis is “Wonderwall”, they became known and famours for it.
I know this band because my brother listened it (when he was young.. hahaha) and I liked. So until know, I listen and I like this kind of music: Britpop. In 2006 Oasis came to Chile, they played at “Estadio Nacional” and I really wanted to go, but my parents didn't let me because I was so teenager.
Fortunately, the last year (In 2009) they came back! And in May they played at “Arenas Santiago” and I went to see them!! I was so anxious and excited, the concert was great!

I’m very happy because I could see them, because as I said before: now they’re separated and I don’t know when they come back together =/.
So.. by while listening their music!
♪ ♪ ♪

2 comentarios: