miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010

My experience with the earthquake: S



The day of the earthquake, just on Saturday morning, I was watching " Festival de Viña del Mar and chatting with my friends. Suddenly the light started to get weak, and then the shaking started. Fortunately, I was dressed, so I picked up my cell phone and my clothes and ran down to the room of my parents. In the desesperation, my mom went upstairs to get my grandmother and couldn't go downstairs again, so my dad went to get her and fell in the stairs. Meanwhile, I was supported on the walls of my parents' room, it was very horrible to feel all the sound of things falling and crashing.... Only at the end of the earthquake, we were able to leave the house. Later, we were all exhausted and stayed at the garden all night..

5 comentarios:

  1. Crazy Picture! and terrible experience!
    See you my friend!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like your picture ..is very very veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy BEAR!!! that bear...ajjajajajajaj

    ULTIMATE ADVENTURE!!! xD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi pauli ! well... I think too that it was very horrible to feel all the sound of things falling and is very difficult to walk down stairs, i had a similar experience...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. oh yeah... I remember that horrible night...
    Luckily we are all safe and there wasnt any terrible loss.
    Send greetings to your parents!
    see ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hahahahahaha your photo Awwwwww <3

    ResponderEliminar